The simple, easy and friendly way to start the ketogenic diet and lifestyle
Starting the ketogenic diet can be overwhelming―so much to learn, so many resources to choose from. So why doesn’t somebody make it easy? We did. The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners is your all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. You get exactly what you need to make keto surprisingly simple; meal plans, shopping lists, support, and lots of keto-licious recipes.
The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners includes:
Easy meets yummy meets healthy in this ketogenic diet book. Start losing weight and gaining a healthy lifestyle today.
For Herb-Kale Pesto:
1. Place the kale, basil, garlic, and yeast in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped, about 3 minutes.
2. With the food processor running, drizzle the olive oil into the pesto until a thick paste forms, scraping down the sides of the bowl at least once.
3. Add a little water if the pesto is too thick.
4. Store the pesto in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
PER SERVING (2 Tbsp.) Calories: 44; Fat: 4g; Protein: 1g; Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Net Carbs: 1g; Fat 82%/Protein 9%/Carbs 9%
For Zucchini Noodles:
1. Use a spiralizer or peeler to cut the zucchini into “noodles” and place them in a medium bowl.
2. Add 3/4 cup of the Herb Kale Pesto pesto and the Parmesan cheese and toss to coat, then serve.
PER SERVING Calories: 93; Fat: 8g; Protein: 4g; Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Net Carbs: 2g; Fat 70%/Protein 15%/Carbs 8%
What Readers Are Saying About <strongThe Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners:
"What I love about this book is that it brings healthy ingredients to the forefront, without being snobby. The section on keto-friendly alternatives is particularly useful, and every recipe is just 6 carbs! That’s some no-brainer type of keto stuff I can get behind."―Amanda C. Hughes, Keto Cook at WickedStuffed.com, author of Keto Life and The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet
“This book was incredibly helpful for a keto newbie. I love that there are shopping lists that coordinate with the recipes!”―Nancy T.
“The author was informative and had a strong knowledge on Keto. I feel like this book has equipped me to be knowledgeable and successful with my new Keto low carb journey. Highly recommend this book to others.”―Ccoard